Blue Brand New

Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic


Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic
Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic
Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic
Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic
Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic
Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic

Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic    Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic

Diamond and sapphire 4.83 tcw. Unisex luxury exotic new single brand.

This product sheet is originally written in English. Please find below an automatic translation in French. If you have questions please contact us. We are king street diamonds, an international jewelry shop in the old city of alexandria, Va.

This is our first jewelery based in the United States, our international family company with several other shops abroad. As jewelers and designers with over 10 years of experience, we design and create over 90% of our collections, the remaining 10% representing many of our designers masters from around the world with whom we partner. We work with effy jewelry for over 7 years, with both their incredible collections and representing their brand internationally.

Since 2014, we have the exclusive right to keep and sell the complete collection of exclusive watches effy. Each watch is a masterpiece of luxury, functionality, quality and affordability. Natural diamonds, genuine gemstones and semi-precious pearl dials, sapphire crystal glass and strips of exotic leather are combined in a perfect union of style and prestige. Only with us you can get all these new watches of any certificates and relevant details. Each style watch comes in different variants, with a variety of colors.

The customization options come with interchangeable bands exotic leather with watch faces. If you want to change the leather strap of a watch dial, contact us at any time. Leather strips are available in different colors, with varieties of genuine leather, crocodile, alligator, lizard, stingray and linen.

If you want us to send you more videos or photos from a specific show, feel free to contact us so we can help you. We are happy to answer all your questions and clarify any information you might need. Here's a quick description of what has this watch. The quality of Swiss-quartz movement ensures precise timing.

The mother of pearl dial micro pavé diamonds and gems sublime all clothing styles. Sapphire glass lens, scratch resistant. The bracelet genuine exotic lizard leather or stainless steel bracelet is elegant, comfortable and durable. 4.83 ct diamond and blue sapphire. Bracelet length dial + = 9.

Length of the dial = 1.5. Here's a quick description of what has this show: · the swiss-quartz movement quality ensures precise timing · The mother of pearl dial micro pavé diamonds and gems sublime all dress styles · sapphire glass lens, scratch resistant · bracelet genuine exotic lizard leather or stainless steel bracelet is elegant, comfortable and durable 4,83 ct and sap. Water resistant up to 100m. The item \The seller is \This article can be shipped worldwide.

  1. characteristics1: 12 hours Dial <\/ li>
  2. style: luxury: dress styles <\/ li>
  3. Sex: woman <\/ li>
  4. brand color: blue <\/ li>
  5. case color: white gold <\/ li>
  6. model year: 2010-present <\/ li>
  7. Display: needles <\/ li>
  8. characteristics: water-resistant up to 100 m <\/ li>
  9. brand: effy <\/ li>
  10. form shows oval <\/ li>
  11. housing finish: polished <\/ li>
  12. Dial color: white <\/ li>
  13. matière of boã®tier: stainless steel <\/ li>
  14. Country / Region Manufacturing: United States <\/ li>
  15. strap material: lizard, genuine leather <\/ li>
  16. movement: quartz (battery) <\/ li>
  17. ean: not applicable <\/ li>
  18. manufacturer part number: not applicable <\/ li> <\/ Ul>


    Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic    Diamond And Sapphire Blue 4.83 Tcw. Unisex Watch Luxury Brand New Unique Exotic